It is a little-known fact that air handling plant contains not just one, but multiple layers of filtration each providing a cleansing effect to the “fresh air” drawn into the workplace.
In a typical air handling environment, the first line of defence will be a low grade, low efficiency media which is designed to capture the larger particulate.
Depending upon the demands of the environment additional filter layers of a finer grade will be installed. All need regular replacement.
Each filter requires manufacture, transport, storage, installation, removal, transport and disposal. The administrative cost alone is massive and the effect of so many boxes of air moving around the country is an environmental nightmare.
RABScreen air intake protection is a simple solution to prevent airborne debris contaminating HVAC equipment. A specification by one of the RABScreen specialists or distributors will consider the following:
Size and consistency of the airborne debris.
· Dust type (cement, sand, soil, paper fines etc.)
· Local flora and fauna (trees, grass, weeds, reeds etc.)
· Other debris (feathers, recycling plant, plastic fines etc.)
Type and design of the equipment to be protected.
· Chillers (“V” or “W” coil, horizontal, vertical etc.)
· Air handling units (terminal, make up, packaged or rooftop)
· Air intake louvres (weather, sand trap, adjustable, acoustic etc.)
· Cooling towers (natural draught, induced, forced, fan assisted natural etc.)
· AC condensers (split, packaged, central etc.)
· Integral display refrigeration units
Power consumption of the equipment to be protected.
· The higher the power, the greater monetary value of the saving and a quicker return on investment as we improve efficiency by the reduction of clogging.
RABScreen air intake protection is part of an “Equipment Protection System” and utilises many versatile fixing and manufacturing designs to produce made to order product for YOUR application.
From a large industrial process cooling tower to a single refrigeration display unit in your corner shop the RABScreen is the most competitive air intake protection system in the UK.
Every single air intake filter screen is manufactured by hand. The machine shop is full of skilled staff working with a great quality ethic and yet it is flexible enough to cope with orders for 1 or 10,000 with no increase in cost or time delay.
A competitive price linked to high quality and superb design make the RABScreen Air Intake Protection System the best offering to the UK external air filtration market.
And, because we protect your disposables, you can now afford to buy more efficient, higher quality filtration from your supplier. In fact, you can buy both products from one company using the RABScreen distributor network.